Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I don't know where i want to get married. I live in LA but love Santa Cruz. Oh and we have no money.?

I'm engaged to a wonderful man that loves and respects me dearly. He is allowing me to plan any wedding that I want. I am very much a hippie at heart. I recycle, love shopping at farmers markets, buy organic and sustainable food, etc. Which is why I love Santa Cruz. Only problem is that I live in LA. I have family in Santa Cruz which is why I'm considering having the wedding in there. But... I don't know where to have the wedding! Meaning what hall, if here or there, etc. I'm trying to find something really cheap but still looks nice and matches our personalities. I haven't found anything that I can say, yes i want to have the wedding here. I'm looking for an earthy not too fancy place for a semi formal wedding. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment