Saturday, August 13, 2011

I am missing my lateral teeth. PLEASE tell me what the best solution is?? 10 points?

ok so when i was seven my baby teeth fell out and the adult laterals never grew in. when i was 12 or 13 i got braces because my teeth were really spaced out. now my braces are gone and i have this stupid essix retainer and it has fake teeth in it but i have to take it out to eat. so whenever i want to eat i have to slobber it out and then eat with no laterals in my mouth. the retainer also looks really fake and shiny and the teeth are really fake looking. i asked my orthodontist if i could do something better but she said no. why can't i get fake teeth. A partiel or i was looking at the valplast partiel and is it good? i am 15 and i hate not having teeth there for obvious reasons. what would you suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment