Saturday, August 13, 2011

What are some powerful songs to get a BEST friend back?

I have Bipolar and well with bipolar I have some instances where I get so angry that I blackout and do things that I would never ever do if I could control myself and I got really upset at my best friend in the whole world the other day and I am trying to figure out how to become friends with her again... So I have thought of some things I can do to try to tell her I am SO sorry and one of these things is make a CD of music that has meaning behind them. We had an unbreakable bond and we could talk about anything. We could chill and talk and talk all night long and now I need someones help to try and find some music that has meaning to them and that are around my type of style in music which is kinda dance but I will try anything... PLEASE HELP ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment