Friday, August 12, 2011

Does he like me? Or are we just gonna be friends?

There is this guy that I've known for years. Our parents work together and we used to hang out a lot when we were little. Now we live like 20 minutes away from each other and we don't really see each other that often. We see each other at band competitions and stuff but that's mostly it. Recently our school had prom and I took my friend to it and we had tons of fun dancing together and just being goofy :) He was so sweet to me, and I don't think I've ever been treated that nicely before (he got my door to my car, pulled back the streamers of the doors at the dance and let me walk through them, and held my hand and danced with me). We text quite a bit and stuff. Problem is, I'm kind of starting to like him as more than friends. What do I do? How do I tell him? Help?! Lol. 10 points go to best answer!! :) I'm really stuck so any answers will be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment