Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I need ya'lls hellp so bad... please help!!!!?

okay, i love my boyfriend and everything but should i be worried about a chick he's been talking to? i mean he's texted her things like "could you see yourself with me?" he says that they are just friends and me and him have been together for 8 months. i love him so much but why does he have to lie about things i already know? does he think i'll be mad or break up with him? all i want is honesty. is that too much to ask. i am very mild tempered considering i am cajun and people in my family have been know for their tempers. what do i do. Please help me. he would nver cheat on my but why can't i seem to trust him? i want to trust him so bad but i been hurt so many times it's hard to trust anyone anymore. please help me, i'm going crazy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment