Thursday, August 11, 2011

What do I do if I like a 6th grader and I'm a 8th GRADER?

Well it all started like this... My 6th grade friend Emily (Fake Name) liked this guy named Aaron (Fake Name) and ge is goin out with our friend Eva (Fake Name) and we both new that he was being cheating on by his best friend. And he found out so I decided to go talk to him an he was actaully really Sweet sweeter than the 8th grade Guys so I kinda liked him. Then they broke up but then they went out again and she was making fun if him behind his back cuz he wears gles so I went to go talk to him and he acted he didn't care buy he acted so rude. But he really Likes her but Eva doesn't. Today was the last day of school so that means that am goin to High School not goin to see him:( But when we were Signin Memory Books I found Him and told him to sign it and he was cool with it But I WAS SHAKINGwhen I was signin HIS!!! Also I gave him my # so it's Ight I guess. What SHOULD I DO?? Wait tell he gets to High School and get to meet him OR get to met him and hang out and ask him out Nxt Year!??!?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment