Monday, August 8, 2011

Can a misdemeanor affect my citizenship application?

ok so here is what happened i used to work in a construction a few months ago so obviously i had to deal with construction tools which i had them on my truck well the thing is i went out one day with some friend of mine and we were just driving around and we got pulled over they started to search my car and found a crow bar, a hammer some screw drivers and they charged me with loitering and prowling and possession of burglary tools which i had no intent of use, anyways i went to court and they dismissed the felony charge which was the tools possession but my lawyer told me to declare guilty on the misdemeanor so my question is will that affect my citizenship? will i have any problems with immigration? I got arrested on 11-22-2009 im already done with probation and everything. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment